Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8, 2011

Who out there in cyberspace have moments in their life when they just want to sleep an entire day? I know I can't be the only one. What do you o to get yourself up and motivated in the morning? Please....leave comments. :-)

I keep waking up each morning and all I want to do is work out but I never know where to start. Have you gotten in a work out pattern? What do you do?

Once I got myself together, I got all of my items together and headed out to the Boutiki on Pearl Harbor to volunteer. I love going in to see all the great ladies in the shop, but the bad part is that I want EVERYTHING in that store. If you have not been there, you have to go. There is something for EVERYONE!!!

After I was finished, I ran by subway to get a sandwich. Who knew that buying a stupid sandwich would cost so much in Hawaii! Is there anything that is cheap here? What do you do to save money?

After an afternoon of working on photos, course homework and cleaning house, I AM EXHAUSTED! Now is the time when I wish I had him home to chat with, talk about my day, and even give me a hug to tell me everything will be ok.

Have a good night everyone! Aloha! <3

1 comment:

  1. At least you have Brit and your beautiful photos to keep you busy. Hugs and hope this deployment passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete